Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Favalaves Round Two

I started this blog when I realized I kept falling down the black hole of beautiful style and design blogs, at first awed, and then overwhelmed and unsure of how something good could come out of it (besides making me want a lot of pretty things I couldn't afford and didn't want to be my sole obsession).

Well, here are a few examples of things I love that I wouldn't normally post (except for the Ghandi quote) except for that it's Friday and sometimes beauty or truth is, of its own, enough.

This one was found via Fashion at Liberty's Tumblr:


(I will get to work right away on how to make this amazing outfit socially conscious .... I think it involves a Goodwill trip!)


Found via Twitter on Pinterest, and lovin' it.


From blog Size Too Small ... Another hunt on my list.

And, last but not least, what I really want to be doing with my life right now:


Via Cold Splinters.

Oh and officially in love with Jeff Tweedy's solo styling of the Wilco song "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." Saw him perform last night, and it was two hours of straight amazingness. Listen below:


Happy Aloha Friday all, hope you have a GREAT weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment