Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Eve (Day) Fashion! + Osborn Amazing





1) I love this look, found via a Lookbook.nu contributor. Sequin shorts under a sheer skirt = genius combination of two of the season's most fun wardrobe additions. Check out some sequin shorts via Etsy and Asos and a great mesh dress (you can just toss a cardigan over and -- voila -- a skirt!) from For Love and Lemons.

2) How effing awesome are these boots????? That's all I can say. I'm speechless. And I desperately want them. What makes it even more awesome is first, that they go perfectly with the above outfit, and second, that they're made by Osborn Designs, which is a great company I've previously posted about. Oh, and they're having a wonderful online sale that doesn't hurt one bit.

2012 is around the corner, I hope it's looking as promising for you all as it is for me! Considering a "best of" list for tomorrow's post, so see you then if so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment